Oilless Bushing (500 SPF series)
- Bushing Material: Self-Lubrication
- Type of Lubricant: Oil-Lubricated Bearing
- Lubricating Way: Maintenance-Free Bearing
- Bearing Structure: Self Lubriating Bearing
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: CLI
- Packing: Standard Industrial Packing
- Origin: China
- Production Capacity: 1, 000, 000 PCS / Month
OILES 500 SPF Flanged Bush
1. Solid lubricant film
2. Solid lubricant plug
3. Bronze backing
Oiles #500 bronze materials consist of highly wear-resistance copper cast alloy whose sliding surfaces are evenly provided with a certain percentage of solid lubricant plugs according to work condition, high-strength copper alloy provides a high load-bearing capacity and the solid lubricant can be formation of low friction film. Under technical dry running conditions, the bearing surface is designed with thick running-in film which enables the solid lubricant to be transferred to the counter material at the first contact.
When the mutual friction occurs between two non-lubricated surfaces, the two contacts with the uneven surface of the peak by the shear, stick-slip and plastic deformation giving rise to friction and wear. Conventional lubricants can significantly reduce these effects, however, the conventional lubricant will be more and more squeezed out of the contact area with increasing surface which formed the dry friction or boundary lubrication, With OILES 500 material, the lubrication is effected by the sliding material itself, The solid lubricant is released from the friction material by micro-movement. This gives the sliding partners smooth surfaces with a firmly adhesive solid lubricant film, the solid lubricant film remains within the contact area even under heavy loads. The embedded solid lubricant plugs can be continuously provided to the friction surface to reduce friction resistance and wear, thus make the bearing can be worked under low wear rate and long-life service.
1. Allows maintenance-free and long-life operation
2. Suitable for high static and dynamic loads
3. With low and smoothly coefficient of friction and without stick-slip effects
4. Suitable for dirty, corrosion, impact load and edge loading
5. The base material provided a good shock-absorbing capacity
6. Can be used over a large temperature range
7. Suitable for reciprocating, rotating and oscillating movement with start frequency and difficulty to form oil film occasions
8. With low wear rate and long life service
Allows maintenance-free and long-life operation
The product is widely used in continuous casting rolling machine, mining machinery, shipping machinery, turbine, injection machinery, auto mould and so on.
Standard Part Available:
SPB, SPF, SPFG, SPW, SGF, SGB, SWP, SLP, SLC, SLI, JEGB, JNA, JESW, JSPW, HGB250, JCBS, JCBSP, JDBS
We are professional in developing and produce customized bushings. Please contact CLI sales representatives for further assistance.